[geeks] 1911A1 handguns (was Re: Help me convert...)

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Wed Jan 8 12:43:07 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:37:47PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
	[snip]
> OH does have some decent provisions for bringin guns into the state for
> hunting and recreational purposes - Camp Perry is here after all :)
	[snip]

Camp Perry. I spent a couple of weeks from some summers there when I
was a kid and my Dad was shooting for the NYS team. Was a better place
to run around than Quantico (Marines don't appreciate smart-assed
nine-year-olds). I wish I still had my sweat shirts- not that I'd fit
into them- particularly the maroon "pit pig" for the nostalgia value.

When (if) I move out of NYC, I should take up target shooting again. I
miss days at the range.

- Ross