[geeks] Re: Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Mon Jan 6 22:50:54 CST 2003

Hello Bill,

Tuesday, January 7, 2003, 3:40:03 (UTC), you wrote:

BB> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 04:34:52PM +1300, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
>> The other issue is the 1-year Apple warranty on Mac hardware. WTF is with
>> that?

BB> Would you prefer 90 days?  I buy AppleCare on all the new Apple equipment
BB> I buy - its well worth it.

Does that mean that Apple hardware became so much worse or simply that
you are being prudent?  Or both? I owned a couple of new Wind Tunnels
for a few months only, so I can not tell the difference aside from
general cheesyness that's obviously creeping in.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain