[geeks] Re: Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 6 20:59:58 CST 2003

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 06:43 PM, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> > Oh dear. Surely I'm not the only one here who recommended a WinXP
> > machine for his/her mother :-o
>
>    You have GOT to be kidding me.

I recommended a new Mac to my mother about a year ago, thinking a G4
tower would suit her nicely.  However, she went out and bought a new
iMac.  She liked the look (she's an artist) and didn't need to buy a
monitor (her only monitor is a Mac-only monitor used on her 8100).  So,
not what I expected, but all good anyway :)

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."