[geeks] Pegasos PPC ATX board

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sat Jan 4 23:50:49 CST 2003

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 06:52 AM, William S. wrote:

> I was looking at a discussion about the
> Pegasus PPC ATX board (mentioned by Josh
> last month) and ran across this link to
> a video about it.
>
> http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/%7Eaminet/pix/mpg/Pegasos.mpg
>
> I have not watched it yet but some of you might want
> to take a look also.

After watching that video, that machine is the last one I'd want to
buy! I'm sorry, but these folks are supposed to be familiar with the
Amiga line of computers, the first ones that were seriously into video
production, they *should* know how to sync video to the computer
monitor so you can actually see what they're trying to show you! And if
the overall quality of the video production is any indication of the
quality of the company's products, again, I'd stay FAR away from it!

Having said that, if they mature a bit (both as a company, and as a
product) it looks like it could be interesting :)

-Mike