[geeks] OSX voice mail software

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Thu Feb 13 13:31:44 CST 2003

So, I bought my wife an eMac a few months ago, and of course it has a
built in modem that is getting no use.  Our answering machine just died,
so I thought, "Hey, why not see if I can turn the Mac into an answering
machine?".  I've been google'ing for the last hour and have come up with
only one piece of software, in german, and going for about 150 Euros.  I
was hoping for something in english at a more reasonable price.  Does
anybody here know of something that could do basic answering machine
work under MacOS X?

Caleb
--
Caleb Shay                                   "UNIX _IS_ user friendly.