[geeks] Michael Moore can kiss my ass.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Dec 25 23:37:16 CST 2003

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 11:34:57PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> http://www.tcht.net/?article=2452893-0000976

Holy shit, look at the fourth (bottom) video stream.  From the description:

Just how fast can a Glock 34 cycle? Lets find out. This particular individual,
an excellent gunman, was recently approached by an ATF agent who happened to
be shooting at the same range. The agent wanted to see the tax stamp for his
semi-auto M-14. He was shooting so fast, the agent was sure it was a select
fire weapon.

Woah.

Hrm.  I think I'll recreate the "guns" list so we don't pollute geeks at .

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net