[geeks] Michael Moore can kiss my ass.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Dec 25 23:34:59 CST 2003

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 12:23:05AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Concealed carry in OH is illegal.  *All* concealed carry.  Nobody, not
> even off-duty police officers, are allowed to carry concealed weapons.

Not even currently certified, but just off-duty, LEOs?  That's
*fucked up*.  My mother is a sheriff's deupty in Oklahoma, and almost
*always* has a gun on her person.

FYI, the Texas info for CCW:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/chl/chlsindex.htm

Also see:

http://www.txchia.org (Texas Concealed Handgun Association)

and

http://www.tcht.net (Texas Concealed Handgun Times)

I'm going to go through the CCW course (around $150) and then go for the
license from the DPS (another $150 or so), but won't be actively carrying.
I figure having the license if I need it is better than not having it..

Some cool videos of IDPA matches:

http://www.tcht.net/?article=2452893-0000976

Friend of mine (Tony, www.nnin.net) does IDPA and has a CCW.

Bill