[geeks] Re: PayPal sucks...sometimes

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue Dec 23 23:33:06 CST 2003

On Dec 23, 2003, at 8:02 PM, Ido Dubrawsky wrote:

>> Btw the internet fraud fbi thing does not work. They only care if the
>> amount is
>> really huge. You can see if you can file a small claims thing but that
>> only works
>> if you can show up at the court.
>>
> Well, he's in Alabama and I'm in Maryland.  I doubt that for $199 I'd
> go down
> there to court.  I did get a hold of others who were defrauded by him
> and added
> them to my complaint...Maybe that'll help.

I dont think the flowers by irene guy's will even sneeze when they see
the case.
I think stuff has to have at least 5 digits until they get their asses
up. Best bet is
just to wait for ebay to finish their investigation. There is not much
you can do.
Sad but true. And I guess the guy got his account canceled so the
investigation
will go towards your favor.

-- Thomas