[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:50 CST 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:04:27 -0800 (PST)
Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I think this is what "good" companies do - most employers I worked for
> have formal Jury Duty polidies that have them paying my salary while
> on jury duty, but I have to prove I was on jury duty.

I got hit up for jury duty in CA a few years ago, and my employer didn't
pay squat for the two days of work that I missed.  I guess that says
something about my employer at the time.  :)

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.