[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:50 CST 2003

--- Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net> wrote:

> Well, with low pay, but my understanding was that your employer is
> required to make up the difference.  (This may be a state-by-state
> issue, though.)

I think this is what "good" companies do - most employers I worked for
have formal Jury Duty polidies that have them paying my salary while on
jury duty, but I have to prove I was on jury duty.

They say you are supposed to surrender your "pay" from the state for
your jury duty, but it is just a statement they make - they usually
don't want the $50 check... ;^)

I am not aware of any "requirement" that employers pay for jury duty
though...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall