[geeks] OS X Firebird/Thunderbird

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:48 CST 2003

Looks like it is a hardware issue.  I had the machine lock up this a.m.,
not under
any real load.  It's probably one of the memory sticks I pulled out of a
no-name
parts PC that was stuffed in the cube I was given.  I guess I will have
to start
some swapping to test.

*le sigh*

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

(As an aside, I have been using Netscape for so long that I just rather
stick
with the UI that I know--I absolutely hate IE, what with no tabs, and I
find
I annoy myself to no end with Safari by doing "Netscape" actions and
getting
unintended results--mostly closing tabs.  Firebird and Thunderbird are of
interest b/c they are similar enough in UI but have that nice promise of
performance boost.)

=Nadine=