[geeks] dynamic dns?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:48 CST 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Does anyone know of a dynamic DNS server that I can use? Either free
> or cheap :-)

DynDns.org have treated me well.  They acknowledge that not all the
world is an x86 running 'doze, but, if yours is, they have links to
software for that, too.

The 'doze software (and probably the 'nix stuff, too) works reliably
behind a NAT box.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and