[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Nick nick at snowman.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:47 CST 2003

It all depends on the energy applied.  Lets assume you manage to find
something that will evenly distribute the force of a BMG 50 round hitting
a person across their entire chest (Good Luck).  That human now looks like
they were hit with a very large hammer.  They probably have not one single
rib left intact, and are otherwise crushed.  All body armor does is
convert the trauma, and spread it out.  Throw enough energy at the problem
and it no longer matters if it's spread over one cubic inch or fifty.
	Nick