[geeks] Cold Steel knives

Nick nick at snowman.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:43 CST 2003

They're pretty much unrelated.  I carry a folder as I don't want to carry
a sheath, and most of the Cold Steel knives I've played with are
fixed-bladed.  I carry a Benchmade AFCK for every day use, anyone got a
line on new ones?  Benchmade went to the AFCK-II which I don't like nearly
as much, and my AFCK is showing alot of wear.
	Nick