[geeks] Cold Steel knives

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:43 CST 2003

No, Bench Made are still factory made knives, although
they are good quality ones.  But you are correct, once
you get the feel for true hand made blades, you rarely
want anything to do with factory knives.

Why do you think knife makers end up making so many
kitchen and table sets :)  They are rarely from a first
time customer.

/KRM