[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:38 CST 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 09:46:46PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 09:33 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> >Me, I have designs in my head.  I don't intend to actually build any of
> >them unless either everything drops in the pot and I *have* to, or I
> >get hired by someone who's actually interested in my designs.
>
> If it drops in the pot I doubt you'll have time to make them.  You,
> like all of us, will be concentrating on surviving.

Very true.  Unless we end up in a situation for an extended period of
time in which normal sources are unavailable and we have to fend for
ourselves.  (In which case, of course, the odds are there'll be no power
to run machine tools either -- yeah, I have thought about this -- but
hey, you never know.  Always have a backup plan.)