[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:37 CST 2003

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 09:33 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 08:45:22PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
>> I even intend to learn how to make my own guns  and produce them for
>> my
>> own use.
>
> Be very careful about this.  Do it without a Federal Class III license,
> and if word somehow gets to the BATF, they WILL come down on you like a
> ton of bricks.

No intention of illegal gun production here.  My record is clean and
I'm at a crossroads of where I want to go in life.  I will definitely
do some bladesmithing as soon as I can accumulate the equipment.
Seeing as the price of older but serviceable lathes and mills are
relatively inexpensive I would honestly like to learn more of things in
those areas.

> Me, I have designs in my head.  I don't intend to actually build any of
> them unless either everything drops in the pot and I *have* to, or I
> get
> hired by someone who's actually interested in my designs.

If it drops in the pot I doubt you'll have time to make them.  You,
like all of us, will be concentrating on surviving.

Mike Hebel