[geeks] CCW for Ohio!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:35 CST 2003

He's not a poseur - see: http://www.rleeermey.net/about.php

> Watermelons at ten yards with a .30 Browning, and it took
> him about fifty rounds to actually get his first *hit*?  It
> must have taken him about two hundred rounds to splash three
> watermelons.

Is it your contention that you *think* it took him "about fifty rounds"
or did you actually *see* him expend "about fifty rounds"?

You don't have to like him, or his "persona", but it works for him
(numerous movie credits, incl. "Full Metal Jacket") - but your
dislike/disrespect for him doesn't make him a "poseur".

> "Two hundred misses per minute isn't firepower.  One hit is
> firepower."

I contend that a weapon that issues 200 rounds a minute is meant to be
pointed, not aimed...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall