[geeks] YAGCT

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:21 CST 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:05:18 -0800 (PST)
Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> The issues I have with the gun lobby is their outlandish claims that
> gun control = gun banning. And some of the very condescending mails by
> some of the pro-gun people sort of showed that.

It's not outlandish.  History of the gun/no gun battles have shown that
control == ban.  In this country, "control" is simply a stepping stone
for the activists to "ban".  That may not be true elsewhere, but it is
in this country.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."