[geeks] Battlestar Galactica (spoilers ahead)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:20 CST 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 09:38:45AM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> Something perverse in my like the fact that they have to used "old
> technology" to defeat their enemies.

Yeah.  "I will allow no computer networks on this ship as long as I
am in command."  This also allows them less "computer effects" and
cheaper sets....

> Also, if he was destroyed why were they still receiving the "remote
> telemetry"?  ;-)

I didn't notice that part.

> >I'm going to watch the miniseries finale tonight.  Definitely.
> Is it only two episodes?  I thought it was going to be more?

I think its just the 4-hour-total pilot for now... not really sure.

Interesting fact:  The original BG series is only 24 hours long, *total*.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net