[geeks] Battlestar Galactica (spoilers ahead)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:20 CST 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:27:23 -0600
Bill Bradford wrote:

> Who else watched BG on the Sci Fi Channel last night?

I missed it.  I was in the garage in my workshop.  I completely forgot
it was on until it was almost an hour into it.  At that point I decide I
couldn't start watching it then.

> I'm going to watch the miniseries finale tonight.  Definitely.

Hopefully they'll rerun it at some point.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."