[geeks] Battlestar Galactica (spoilers ahead)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 20 03:25:20 CST 2003

Who else watched BG on the Sci Fi Channel last night?

I did, and loved it.  I was a fan of the original show when I was a kid, but
I *really* like this "re-imagining" of the original series' concept.

I don't watch much "normal" (fiction) TV at all.  I normally prefer stuff
like Mythbusters, American Chopper, etc.  I stayed up until 3am last night
watching BG on the TiVo.

Thoughts:  surely Apollo didnt blow up the "heavy transport" with him and
Ms. President?  I kept thinking he used the "ion drives" that were sitting
in the hangar (next to his Viper) to take them into hyperspace..

I'm going to watch the miniseries finale tonight.  Definitely.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net