[geeks] Re: [rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:19 CST 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:51:27 -0500
Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I like big guns, but I'd not likely go hunting with one unless I truly
> needed it.  I see no reason to carry a cannon to kill deer and other
> small->medium game.
>
> I want to eat them, not decorate the forest canopy with their insides.

I usually use a muzzleloader, and by necessity, that's a .45 projectile.
 Here in Ohio you can't use anything but a muzzleloader or pistol as a
firearm.  But you're right.  In a lot of places and situations, anything
over .270 may be overkill.

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.