[geeks] Re: [rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:16 CST 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:05:27 -0500
Phil Stracchino wrote:

> That, and the range would steal my fired brass -- the official range
> policy was "If you brought your own ammo and you mark your cases, you
> keep your fired brass," but if you didn't keep a sharp eye out they'd
> sometimes sweep it up behind you while you were shooting.

That sucks.  The policy at the range I go to is "police your own booth".
There's two tin garbage cans - one for garbage and one for brass.  If
you want to keep your brass, keep it.  If you'd rather donate it back
in[0], do so.  The policy is patron-enforced as well.  Since it's a
small range, and mostly regulars, there's never a problem.

[0] it helps keep the cost of purchased reloaded ammunition down, they
have an old guy that comes in a couple times a week and pumps out a few
thousand rounds.  It's less expensive than name-brand, but not quite as
consistent.

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.