[geeks] Re: [rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:15 CST 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:58:33 -0500 (EST)
Nick wrote:

> Heh, I know that feeling.  A female friend of mine came to the
> brilliant conclusion that open front shirt + handguns are *bad*.
> Another guy I know managed to get a case stuck between his shooting
> glasses & his cheek.  So far I've gotten lucky in that regard.

I normally wear a baseball cap when shooting.  Some of my guns eject
straight up into the air, and I lose count of how many bounce off the
bill of the hat during any given range session.

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.