[geeks] Re: [rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:15 CST 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 01:02:53 -0500
Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> Sat, 06 Dec 2003 @ 09:28 -0500, Kurt Huhn said:
>
> > In a Desert Eagle, it's rather tame.  I don't know about any other
> > guns. In a Desert Eagle it feels roughly equiv to my 1911, but
> > that's just percieved/felt recoil.
>
> Interesting.  I always figured it would hurt... :)
>
> What 1911 do you have?  Caliber?

Springfield Mil-Spec that's been warmed over (recoil spring, full length
guide rod, trigger job, hammer) in .45ACP (as if there was any other
caliber :).

> I have a 10mm short-barrel, police double-action, no safety.  Have yet
> to try a variety of shells with it, and all I have is some
> police-issue CCI rounds.  Someone told me to buy some of the Swiss
> 10mm rounds.

I'm not familiar with swiss rounds, lately I've been shooting Sellior &
Bellot in my CZ52 and I'm very happy with them.  Less expensive than
Winchester, and seem to perform better as well.

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.