[geeks] Access rant

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Sat Dec 20 03:25:07 CST 2003

If something is important enough to be put into a database then it is
important enough not to be risked with this crap, just my opinion i
guess.  Besides, the vast majority of Access databases is encounter
are actually just flat files anyway.... what a fuckin waste of time
and effort.

A message to ALL of you, if software of even marginal quality is
important to you, then do not take an IT job in the tax prep field.
It *ALL* sucks fat ass monkey dicks!!!

Lacerte
Prosystem f/x
Thompson/Creative