[geeks] 13w3 connectors

CareySchug at aol.com CareySchug at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 23:06:46 CDT 2003

I just buy little adapters that plug into the computer and have a female HD15
socket on the back, then use a standard VGA cable (especially since most
monitors I see have a cable not a socket).

I assume some electronics is required not just a cable to use an Intel type
mouse and keyboard with Sun?  I have Sun and non-sun on a KVM
(Keyboard-Video-Mouse) switch, but for the Sun machines I have to go grab the dedicated sun
keyboard, it would be nice to have them switch too.  The commercial converters I
have seen are too expensive.