[geeks] TOYS:)

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Aug 13 07:49:55 CDT 2003

> "
> "Hmmm, I have access to a supply of marine X Band radar
> emitters :)  look
> "like the magnetron is rated for up to 10 or 12 kW :)
>
> oh boy, the mayhem one could commit...

   <stupid_question>Like what, exactly? Frying birds out of the air, or
disrupting cordless phones, or what?</stupid_question>
   I'm curious, since I thought that magnetrons were what made the food in my
microwave oven hot (and my english lit. degree didn't vcover this in enough
depth).
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt