[geeks] Elation... :-) a new rescue mobile?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Aug 11 13:47:47 CDT 2003

"From: Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net>
"
"> It is the best thing ever. No more hands or steering
"> wheel blocking my view. Also the 46 MPG is keeping me happy also. It
"> may not
"> be as flash as an SUV but I find it to be a great buy.
">
"Did you consider the Prius version?... I bet that gets even better
"mileage ;-).

it does, but not as good as a vw diesel - in other words, an
unimpressive advancement.