[geeks] Re: I am week

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Apr 29 22:06:17 CDT 2003

That would be my guess.  I remember RAM was a PITA to get for
it.  HP sent me the wrong RAM twice.  The modules had to be
the same density or something of that nature ( i remember
very few specifics about that machine, it is still running as
a file/mysql/apache server but i haven't done anything with it
in years.)

There was a small DOS based app that you would run in order to
tell you the current memory setup and what your upgrade
options were.

/KRM