[geeks] Internship

Hugh Saunders hugh at mjr.org
Tue Apr 29 10:21:14 CDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 12:00:56PM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> > Guildford, i didnt want to be to specific as this is a public mailing
> > list and various involved people may pickup this thread.
> > </paranoid>
>
> Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean we're not out to get you.
well, you'll just have to guess which other "person" on this list i am!

hmm reading the headers and looking at mail which says its from btow and
isnt would be a clue ;)

> My details are online in so many places anyway... the whois db for one.
yeah, im not bothered usually, do a google groups search for
hugh at mjr.org :-O stuff it -this list doesnt seem to be archived by
groups.google.com anyway!

> It is nice to see other UK people on here :-)
im new to this list so dont have a grasp of the geography!
which part of the uk are you in

> Yeah, serious about the nerf guns. It really depends on the employer
> though. If we didn't have nerfs at my last place, we'd have cracked out
> the glocks and HKs.
hmm sounds bad!  but i have to admit to not knowing what a nerf gun is!

--
Hugh Saunders [GCv3.12] GCS d- s: a--- C+++ UL++>$ P+ L+++ E--- W-- N++
K- w-- M- V? PS-- Y PGP- t-- !5 X- R- tv-() b- DI+ D- G++ e- h++ r z?