[geeks] Metaframe [WAS] Bad practice in the Win/X86 world

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 01:28:30 CDT 2003

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 04:48:43AM -0500, Kevin wrote:
> > That's where the OSX port came from.  I've used rdesktop on
> > an almost daily basis for over a year now.  Works
> > great and it seems a bit peppier than the native MS client.
>
> WHere's the OSX port of rdesktop?  I'm currently using
> the MS Remote Desktop client on my mac at home..
>
> Or do you mean rdesktop running on top of Apple's X11 server?

I use Mystery Machine (cool icon!) to access metaframe from my Ti ;^)

The bouncing Mystery Machine in the control bar is *great*, but my son
insists it's a game... I just wish I had a Mac OS X port of FW-1 client
so I could work from home on my Ti, for now I need to use my PC. :^(

=====
Lionel

http://search.yahoo.com