[geeks] The Core (actually a shameless plug)

Geek geek at geekblog.net
Fri Apr 18 00:08:05 CDT 2003

People tend to get busy, actors and all. It is interesting to be watching
something, and see an old friend on the TV right in front of you. Always
brings a smile to my face to see friends live their dreams.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, http://www.geekmeltdown.com

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/