[geeks] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Apr 9 07:57:20 CDT 2003

1.) pointed out in a previous post.

2.) i never made any mention of themes or make any
major changes such as widgets or toolboxes.  I just
don't need cartoon animation on my screen if it slows
it down.  Or transparencies.

3.) I realize that they are separate buses, all of
which are scanned at boot time.  OSX fails to boot
properly when certain USB devices are plugged into the
system i am referring to.  It is very sporadic but
unplugging all USB devices always fixes the problem.

4.) also pointed out in a previous post.

And finally, no i am am not the guy talking about U10s,
point in fact i have never even touched one.

/KRM