[geeks] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Apr 11 09:46:13 CDT 2003

Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com> wrote:
> So please someone, let me know what is so @%$&*@#! great about
> it?  Then perhaps i will see the light too....

For me, it's because I can have an affordable kickass system without having
to deal with the ugliness of Windows of Linux.  I feel that it truly is
better than either Windows or Linux for what I want to do with a
workstation.

Of course, I don't currently own an OSX capable Mac - but I'm working on
changing that.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."