[geeks] I forgot why I liked my Intel Providence MB so much..

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sat Nov 23 15:15:52 CST 2002

Yeah, mine is running my business. I use one as my mail/web/dns server.
I am really kicking myself for only putting a 4.5GB HD in it because it
is nearly full and I am at ~300 days uptime. I really want to go a year,
but I may not have the space :-(

They are great boards. I have 4 more matched pairs of PPro chips that I
could use boards for. I just wish they took 'normal' SDRam. I wonder
what they are going for on eBay....

shawn