[geeks] nice VAX

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Nov 20 19:27:04 CST 2002

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 07:05 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
>>   Wow, what a nice (if somewhat dusty) VAX system!
>>
>>   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2073848136
>
> Same model I currently have hiding in storage.
>
> Does anybody know what style case that is is?  I keep hearing BA128
> thrown out there but I can not find a confirmation of it anywhere.

   Never heard of a BA128.  That's a dual BA23 configuration...the top
one is the primary, the bottom one is connected via a qbus jumper.  The
large back panel is shared between the two.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley