[geeks] Firmware updating

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 31 18:56:17 CDT 2002

I must not have broken enough mirrors today.

I had some strange probably heat related monitor issues with the U2 that
corrected themselves...

then a search for the elusive firmware patch... MUCHO THANX BILL!... So
I'm ready to go after this T-storm subsides...

and my Sparc LX died today... ARGH!

I had it up and was browsing CD's... it crashed.... now it won't boot...
and the Power LED doesn't come on... I suspect NVRAM battery.

I need to go get Taco bell.

Andrew