[geeks] anybody wanna earn some money?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri May 31 07:05:14 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I need a small project built.
>
> Look at this:
>
> http://www.princeton.co.jp/contents/news/news_contents/200010270920.htm

That looks realtively easy to make - some sheet steel and zip screws for
materials, some PC fans, a simple bending brake and a drill for tools.
It's not readily apparent how the unit is powered though, must be a
small and small-wattage PS.

Sometimes the simplest of designs are the ones that seem the most
elegant.

I would do it, unfortunately I don't know wether I'll be moving any time
soon and can't promise that I'll have the time to do it.

However, if someone could send me the dimensions, or links to the
dimensions, of the bottom of a cube I could examine making one (or more)
of these buggers when I get settled in again.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com