[geeks] anybody wanna earn some money?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 31 05:46:39 CDT 2002

I need a small project built.

Look at this:

http://www.princeton.co.jp/contents/news/news_contents/200010270920.htm

I need to have someone build some kind of a base, with a fan in it, that
I can put *under* my G4 Cube to provide better ventilation.

I dont care how loud it is (well, within reason), I dont care how ugly it
looks (although something made out of plexiglass and a fan or two would
be nifty); I just need something vaguely similar to what is on the page
above (platform/base with fan in it, blowing up).  Fan can be 120V or
12V (obviously 120V will be easier).

If anybody's up to taking on this small project and earning some money
for it (like.. say.. $50? plus parts? dunno), email me off-list..

I'd do it, I'm just way too damn busy lately.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net