[geeks] Just and EBay horror story.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed May 29 15:11:44 CDT 2002

Hey Pete... I have an old Centris 610 available for free... it's going
to be thrown out by my girlfriend's employer the same way the
Powerstation 320E was... so I decided to take both... I only want the
Powerstation since I have an 840AV already and an 8100/80AV... I don't
need that many old macs... but I didn't want to see it go to the trash
pile.

Let me know if you're interested.

Andrew