[geeks] Just and EBay horror story.

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 29 13:29:28 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 11:30:03AM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> Too bad.  I posted it anyway, and reported him to eBay for charging paypal
> fees.  I wasn't sure that I would until he called me a "crybaby".
>
> Let him post his feedback, I have pictures and emails... :-)

i'm pretty sure ebay will remove his negative feedback to you if you can prove
that it is "retaliation" feedback.  like it is in this case.

give it a shot, it's worth it.

-brian
--
Besides, statistics are different for computers.  Experience has taught
me that if you see one instance, it's an anomaly. If you see two, you're