[geeks] Training

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Sat May 25 00:29:09 CDT 2002

Happy happy Geek Geek :)

  went and finished adjusting monitors for my ex boss... and it looks like
he might be in a position to re-hire me again soon, not into my old
position.....  but my fingers are crossed....

  anyways, I'm happy 'cause he gave me an old "scrapped" Beige G3, that
wouldn't boot, he has no one to work on macs...... turns out theres A: no
ram in the machine and B: it had a bad PRAM battery.... now to play with my
new toy and think about OS-X if it is compatible with this beastie :)

  or Linux... hmmm......