[geeks] C compiler won't create executables ..WTF?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 24 10:40:01 CDT 2002

and maybe that should be Redhat Linux... you hate Redhat Linux... I
don't really like Linux compared to any other UNIX these days, but I'll
be damned if Redhat isn't the 2nd worst... probably the worst, but I am
biased against Slackware having started with it and then trying to
upgrade libraries... :-) (from a 1.2.13 version; 3.0 I think)

Andrew