[geeks] C compiler won't create executables ..WTF?h

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Fri May 24 08:42:22 CDT 2002

> Use Debian.  You know you want to.  apt-get install foo, and bang, foo and
> all its dependencies get installed.

No, I don't want Debian.  Like I said earlier, there's too
much Stallman worshipping.

> > I know there's a way to get a list of all the rpms you need
> > at once, but I can't remember how right now.
>
> And you still have to download them manually.

Not a problem.  I can feed the list to ftpcopy or something
like that.  Most likely someone's automated the process,
but grabbing the files I need manually takes maybe a minute
or two, so that's not a problem.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net