[geeks] death of a computer

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 23 13:34:53 CDT 2002

> Best I'd ever had until yesterday's meal at CIA... their Mac n' cheese
> was great (served under a rotisserie pork hunk the size of my head) with
> green beans and mushrooms and topped with delicately saute'd vidalias.

Ooooo.. Vidalias droooooooolllll

Vidalias are the *only* way to make onion rings.  I made a very simple
batter with wheat flour, cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, and two bottles
of Sam Adams Boston Lager.  Sliced up three Vidalia onions, dipped each
ring int he batter and dropped em into the oil - perfect onion rings.
Fucking awsome.

I also, with the same batter, made battered french fries.  Cut up a few
potatos into strips, microwave 'em until soft, drop 'em all into the
batter and then fry 'em up.  Again, fucking awsome.  I love fried food.

Too bad I didn't ave any catfish or anything - as it was thes acompanied
burgers cooked on the grill sandwiched inside jalepeno rolls I made with
regular bread dough (elecric bread maker, so convenient), canned
jalepenos, and some cheddar cheese - simple and easy.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com