[geeks] death of a computer

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 23 09:07:35 CDT 2002

Well I tried his baked macaroni and cheese followed by his next-day mac
n' cheese toast (deep-fried mac n' cheese... lglglglg)

Best I'd ever had until yesterday's meal at CIA... their Mac n' cheese
was great (served under a rotisserie pork hunk the size of my head) with
green beans and mushrooms and topped with delicately saute'd vidalias.

MMMMM

Alton still kicks ass.

Andrew