[geeks] I want this....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 22 23:04:32 CDT 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> commuting *does* suck.  however, i really didn't mind driving from
> Collegeville to Malvern, as it was only 20 minutes, and it was quite a
> lovely drive.

That's not bad at all.  My commute to Elgin was 40, and to Austin was an
hour, except for during rush hour.

> i refuse to commute into the city though.  fuck that.  i also won't
> live in the city either.

I don't think it'll particularly bother me.  So long as the walls are
thick enough for the place to be quiet, and so long as I'm not in a bad
neighborhood, I could probably be reasonably happy anywhere.

> and besides, living in the middle of a state park is very nice.  ;)

Lucky you.  How do you manage that?  I thought non-government land
improvements were prohibited in parks.

--Jonathan