[geeks] I want this....

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 22 22:48:57 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 10:53:16PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> Me?  There's a cotton field about 400 feet from my house, and I spent most
> of my childhood romping through pastures.  I'm just willing to live in the
> city to avoid commuting.

commuting *does* suck.  however, i really didn't mind driving from Collegeville
to Malvern, as it was only 20 minutes, and it was quite a lovely drive.

i refuse to commute into the city though.  fuck that.  i also won't live in the
city either.  i grew up in the middle of nowhere, and living in the city makes
me claustrophobic.  i know, i just got done doing it for two years.  don't care
to ever do it again.  ever.  did i mention ever?

and besides, living in the middle of a state park is very nice.  ;)

-brian
--
"when it absolutely has to be there oh, sometime in the next few weeks"